Inclusive Coaching Disabilities
This course aims to ensure the coaching session is inclusive & relevant to the abilities of the people attending that session whilst understanding the preparations and knowledge required for a coach to be able to coach people of all abilities.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- develop session plans to ensure that all abilities can be included
- reflect on past experiences and recognise their good practice
- overcome negative preconceptions of inclusion
- understand the appropriate use of adaptions: how and when to use them
- Know where to go next for further sport specific information around disability, classification and pathways
Hover your mouse over the name of a venue to view location details.
Online bookings can only be made up to 5 working days of the course. After this time could you ring us on 01482 387491 to check on course availability